Day-O-Lite Manufacturing is an architectural lighting manufacturer offering employment opportunities in a variety of fields: sales, marketing, logistics, engineering, IT, production, and warehouse support. Below you will find the most recent openings within our organization. If you wish to apply for any of the following positions, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day-O-Lite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our factory workforce is part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) union.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Factory hours are 8AM-4:30PM. Factory summer hours begin on June 1st and are Monday-Friday from 7AM-3:30PM. Regular hours resume on September 1st.
Day-O-Lite office hours are Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM.
• Operate machinery to form and/ or punch press metal
• Follow production instructions to determine machine adjustments and materials required
• Work as a team to complete tasks necessary for the completion of the product
• Cross-training for other fabrication work should be expected, i.e. riveting, painting, and welding if candidate possesses such skills
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Must be able to operate shears, press brake, and punch press machines
• Ability to read production instructions in English
• High School Diploma or GED
• Produce quality work at an efficient pace
• Basic math skills
• Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of 5S and lean manufacturing a plus
• Must lift up to 30 lbs
• Stand throughout the work-day
• Work with hands
• Strong foot and eye coordination
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS:
Day-O-Lite is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Employment is contingent on drug test and background check.
How to Apply:
Resumes may be sent to:
126 Chestnut Street
Warwick, RI 02888